Wednesday, August 9, 2017

How to Find a Las Vegas Caricaturist

Las Vegas Party Caricaturist for Events
Las Vegas Party and Event Caricatures
Jess Perna Las Vegas Caricaturist
I entertain your guests drawing them in 4 to 5 minutes! People appreciate a funny cartoon where their face looks good and the theme is humorous.

Host's choice of Portraits (head and shoulders) or Full Body Caricatures. Portraits are quicker so more can be drawn per hour. Full Body Caricatures allow the guest's choice of theme or hobby. I even draw Pets! I have drawn thousands at Petco events and house parties. The caricatures are black and white, 11” x 14” on card stock and placed in protective plastic bags.

I have drawn over 40,000 caricatures for conventions, birthdays, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, holiday parties, corporate events, weddings, retirements, proms, school events and grand openings. I have worked for Toni Braxton, Texaco, Ace Beverage, J.C. Penney, J. Walter Thompson, The International Herald Tribune, UCLA and hundreds more corporations, schools and private parties. I am new to Nevada previously residing in San Diego and NYC. I drew contestants on the air as a series regular on ABC TV's “Dating in the Dark”. I have illustrated over 90 published children's books, adult coloring books, gift caricatures from photos, covers, logos, advertising, ,greeting cards, displays, court room evidence, quilt designs, postcards, calendars, convention posters and gallery shows. I earned a BFA from the School of Visual Arts in NYC and studied digital art at Palomar College, San Diego, CA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

7 Real Estate Open House Signs

7 Real Estate Open House Signs Custom Drawn to Your Specifications  Berkshire Hathaway Open House Signs with Caricatures Signage w...